Flipping the switch from saving to spending doesn't always happen easily. People often tell us they really hadn't thought much about how to plan to spend their money in retirement. But planning to spend is a good way to enjoy your retirement years knowing you will be okay. Here are some questions to help you start thinking about your income and spending in retirement.
1. How do I make sure I won't run out of money?
2. What if I get sick?
3. When should I take my Social Security?
4. Is my money safe in the market?
5. How do I make sure my family is taken care of after I'm gone?
6. What about peace of mind?
Get some answers to these questions and more.
We'll go over all your areas of concern and give you ideas that can truly make a difference in your retirement.